Subject: RE: [Leica] Selftimer in M6 TTL
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 00:01:59 +0100

Wonhong,
	you should look for a small accesory which can be screwed into the cable
release (in the shutter button) which can then provide the delayed action.
	This is a small spring wound device and many were made in the 50s and 60s,
an older type camera store may have some second hand from time to time, or
try a camera fair. They generally have a small red circle on them which is
wound round. Then upon releasing the mechanism the device plunges a lever
into the shutter release button and eventually trips the shutter.
	You should not expect to pay more than 10 USD.

Jem