Subject: Re: [Leica] Test charts and 28-70 AF-S
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 14:02:36 +1000

- --------------75FB75D527EB9FB3FE87BCB7

Stewart, Alistair wrote:

> Anthony,
>  Snip:
>
> As a very good photographer once said to me 'The best way to learn to make
> better images is to look at better images made by a better photographer"
>
> have a nice day,
>
> Alistair

Alistair, don't you know:  Anthony has no need for this.

Regards, Horst Schmidt

- --------------75FB75D527EB9FB3FE87BCB7

<HTML>
&nbsp;

<P>Stewart, Alistair wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Anthony,
<BR>&nbsp;Snip:

<P><B>As a very good photographer once said to me 'The best way to learn
to make</B>
<BR><B>better images is to look at better images made by a better photographer"</B>

<P>have a nice day,

<P>Alistair</BLOCKQUOTE>
Alistair, don't you know:&nbsp; Anthony has no need for this.

<P>Regards, Horst Schmidt
<BR>&nbsp;</HTML>

- --------------75FB75D527EB9FB3FE87BCB7--