Subject: RE: [Leica] Suggestion for meter
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 07:21:24 -0700

> Should I buy some new fangled techno/electro job with flashing lights?
> Should I just continue to "eyeball" the exposure and forget
> about a meter altogether?

I'm a big fan of the Sekonic L328.  No flashing lights, just an LCD screen.
It's a quite accurate incident meter, and has the cutest little 5 degree
semi-spot attachment.  It may not be as rugged as some others, but I've had
no problems with it, and it's quite light and shirt-pocket small.

Paul Chefurka