Subject: [Leica] UK Konica RF details
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 21:45:02 +0100

Folks,
I thought our British readers might be interested in this information. From the 'horse's mouth', i.e. Konica UK.

The Hexar RF was launched worldwide on October 13th and will be introduced
in the UK early January 2000.

The Hexar RF comes in kit form, which consists of main camera body, 50mm F2
lens and flash gun.  The cost of the kit is ?1,300.00 inc. Vat. One of the
camera's main features is its ability to interchange lenses.  Two additional
lenses are available, as follows:-

28mm F2.8 lens:-	?600.00 inc. Vat
90mm F2.8 lens:-	?400.00 inc. Vat

All of which is rather more expensive than I'd have anticipated, but we shall have to see if the market disagrees with me on that...

Jem