Subject: RE: [Leica] prado250 anyone? anyone?
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 08:56:15 +0100

Charles,
I had the same experience here in England this Summer, found a Prado 250 in
its suitcase for 3 UKP at a 'car boot sale', even included a spare bulb and
4 wierd adapters for mains from Alaska to Zanzibar(!).
Sold it at a Summer Leica meet for a notional profit (10 UKP) but pleased
to see it go to a good home.
Mind you the St Pauli Dark Girl beer sounds even better, if ever you get to
England, be sure to ask for Bateman's XXXB, winner of many awards and
brewed in my home town of Wainfleet, Lincolnshire.

best regards,
Jem