Subject: [Leica] Can't recall if I'm losing my memory
From: "Rich Pinto" <rich@photovillage.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 20:17:28 -0400

<<<I can't remember off the top of my head what it's alphanumerical
 designation is. It was always called "The Director's Meter." Can anybody
 help me out here? Anyway it would be perfect.>>

 I believe you are speaking of the L-398M by Sekonic. They are still made,
don't need batteries and are very small.

I will be selling those for about $150 shortly btw...

later,
Rich