Subject: [Leica] FS Friday: Mint Tele-Elmar
From: Michael Hintlian <MichaelHintlian@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 18:41:02 -0400

Mike;

I am very much interested.  When you say mint, is the glass completely
flawless...no cleaning marks, no scratches and no internal fungus?

Appreciate your help.

I'm in Boston...where are you and the lens?

Thanks again!

Michael Hintlian

- -------------------- Begin Original Message --------------------

Message text written by INTERNET:leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

"Hi, LUGgers --

This is being offered on behalf of a Leica collector friend of mine whose
equipment is always in pristine condition:

Leica 135mm f/4 Tele-Elmar (Ser. #223xxx) with caps and shade in mint
condition -- $595

Please include $10 for shipping and insurance.  Prefer U.S. sale only.
Terms: Money Order or Certified Check

Thanks! -- Mike Crist"