Subject: Re: [Leica] Enlarging lens recommendation
From: Michael Hintlian <MichaelHintlian@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 15:43:21 -0400

Oh, right...but there really isn't a point in doing that given the quality
of the glass available.

MH

- -------------------- Begin Original Message --------------------

Message text written by Mark Rabiner

"Michael Hintlian wrote:

> Mark...
>
> Yes, and 105 and 150 as well.
>
><Snip>
> Don't they make an 80 or something in there?
> Mark Rabiner
> "
Of course they have a line of lenses but we are talking about for use in 35
and
specifically the option of using a medium format covering lens to print
your 35
for various advantages mentioned. I have used 135's and 150's to print very
small enlargements in the area of wallets or 4x5's.
Mark Rabiner"