Subject: [Leica] LTM Lightmeters
From: Gary Elshaw <gary.elshaw@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 12:42:10 +1300

A few weeks back i saw a BEWI lightmeter that was made for LTM's
(made in Germany too!). Well it wasn't made for the LTM, but it was
small, light, and fitted easily into the shoe of my Leica III. The
only problem on this one was the price of $65 NZ, which is about $32
U.S. I'm not sure of the age, but its readings correlated well with
my Weston Master III. The really interesting thing i found with its
design was that you could pivot the angle of the meter for readings.

All the best,
Gary

At 10:43 AM -0700 21/10/99, Alastair wrote:
>OK,
>
>here is what you all really need. There will be a Cosina LTM-coupled meter
>out real soon. It sits in the hot shoe, as you would expect. Not sure how it
>couples.
>
>You heard it here first.
>
>My source: Tom A, in conversation late last night. Apparently he expects to
>have his black prototype waiting for him in Vancouver upon his return there
>Tuesday.
>
>In the meantime, check out the gossen pilot.
>

>Alistair

the cinema creates memory, television is in the business of
fabricating forgetfulness.

- -Jean-Luc Godard

OO
[_]<|