Subject: RE: [Leica] using my M6HM (on elvis)
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 19:46:51 +0100

I'm presuming this was before 1945 when Elvis was quite young?
That would make it a pre-war 35mm Elmar then as the Summaron didn't arrive
till 1946.
I'd make sure I got them both away from the edges of the frame as the Elmar
wasn't brilliant at the far edges, of course if they were picnicking in
sunshine then I could stop down and the edge resolution would be improved.
Of course if it was in Germany (not far from Paris) where Elvis recorded
'GI Blues' then it might have been raining (;-)) and forced an opening of
the aperture, bad news for the edges, but then with them being naked at
least their clothes wouldn't have been getting wet...

Does this answer the question?

Jem