Subject: [Leica] Austin, TX
From: "phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 13:08:35 -0400

Work is taking me to Austin this coming week.
As I have had excellent advices from local LUGers
whereever I go, I once again asking for suggestions
for photography opportunities, photo exhibits,
places to hang out for photo ops, etc., etc.
anything goes, basically.   Thanks.

On a travel related note, I finally got hold of
a 90mm Tele-Elmarit, thin, thanks to Alistair
Stewart.  and along with the 35mm summicron
and 50mm summicron, now have the ultimate
Leica M travel kit, until Leica makes a lighter,
more compact M body.

- - Phong