Subject: [Leica] First Post Attempt
From: "Pilot E-Mail" <wwaechte@capecod.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 09:42:27 -0700

I have been watching this list for a while and I think I found the Right
group. I found a bunch of Experts. The Problem: I have many rolls of B&W
film that was out of date then,poorly processed and  exposed, with out
proper knowledge, with a camera I confiscated from a German officer near
Castel d`Aino,Romagn Italy,Feb.1945. They were stored, uncut in film cans
and now they are all curled. How do I restore these negatives so that they
may be printed and scanned? I want to save this bit of history for the
remaining surveyors and descendents before I buy the farm. Oh by the way, I
use two lllf Leicas,one 3.5 Tessar Rolleiflex and a Minox B.
Thanks for any Help
Major Waechter
USAF Retired