Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA Reports
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 12:57:43 EDT

<<I hope the Lugnuts who are in Chicago will report on the happenings
there -- most importantly Erwin's remarks -- for those of us who can't
make it this year. Anyone?

I just got home from the LHSA convention.  I don't have time to post a major
message about it-it was very interesting.  The bad news is that Erwin
collapsed Saturday evening and was taken to the hospital with an irregular
heartbeat.  He will be there about 4 more days while they run tests.  Tom A
spoke to him this morning, and Erwin reports that he feels well, or as well
as can be expected under the circumstances.  I'm sorry to be the bearer of
bad news.  We were all quite shocked by this unforeseen turn of events.  More
later...

Richard Wasserman