Subject: RE: [Leica] LHSA Reports
From: "Stewart, Alistair" <AStewart@gigaweb.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 13:20:07 -0400

David,

I'm in Chicago, but didn't go the meeting (I'm a photographer, not an
equipment and history guy)

I'm picking up Tom A and Tulikki from their hotel in the suburb-from-hell at
1.00pm and we're off to downtown. In the drive I will get any useful LHSA
meeting stuff (Erwin, Mr/Herr Cohn) from him, and try to post later or first
thing tomorrow.

regards

Alistair