Subject: Re: [Leica] DS M3 Problem
From: Robinsnes@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 12:44:10 EDT

Go for the CLA. I don't quite agree that the single stroke is necessarily an
"upgrade" although I can understand the reasoning. I have both  SS and DS M3s
and often prefer the DS. No particular reason and often when using the SS, I
use it as a double stroke so that I don't have to remove the camera from my
eye. I do like to shoot slowly and deliberately, so speed is usually never a
consideration. Just my $.02 worth.

Roger Skully
robinsnestphotography.com