Subject: RE: [Leica] e-mail problem
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 14:01:23 -0700

I'm running Windows 98 and ADSL (permanent connection), and I see problems
like this every few days.  Rebooting cures it.  We won't go into why I
should have to reboot a commercial OS periodically - it's as though I had to
take the film out of my M6 every once in a while and then reload it to make
the meter start working again.  Grumble.

Paul Chefurka