Subject: Re: [Leica] e-mail problem
From: "Harrison McClary" <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 17:20:55 -0500

That is exactly what I had to do with my R8...1/2 way through a roll of
film it would just jam up...take film out open back and shut it and it
would go again..Leica could not seem to fix it finally they replaced the
camera and I promptly sold the replacement body and went back to Canon.
- --
Harrison McClary
http://www.mcclary.net