Subject: Re: [Leica] Signing diagonal prints
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 12:53:33 -0700

Paul Chefurka wrote:

> [...]

Yes!:) and to the point when you fire a print/s at someone like a Frisbee
instead of handing them a book they are free to turn and play with them. The
signature tells them where the bottom might be! The might insist on the 2 eyes
on top nose mouth configuration with the sky on the top and the earth below that
has bored us all long ago!!:):)
Mark Rabiner