Subject: Re: [Leica] Screw this ('n'that)
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 00:02:54 -0700

As other people have mentioned; you don't regret the Leicas you buy, only
the Leicas you sell. I had a IIIg and Ig, with a fine assortment of lenses
and accessories. I had trouble in 1972 getting them serviced and sold the
lot. I wish the LUG had been available then.

Now I have to suffer with M's and an even better assortment of lenses. Woe
is me (but I still  regret selling the IIIg and collapsible Summicron).

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com