Subject: Re: [Leica] LTM lens
From: "Dave Stratton" <stratton@gci.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 06:29:19 -0800

Jim

My lens reads from a start to complete all text on rim:

CANON LENS 50mm 1:1.8  No. 3428xx         Canon Camera Co., Inc.  LENS MADE
IN JAPAN

Could you knidly tell me what I have...Even if it is 'rare' I bought the
lens to shoot...and will probably do just that.

However
Momma didn't raise no fool......If the lense I have is rare...could you
explain to me what that might mean, if anything.

And thank you and the others for all the helpful information.

Dave