Subject: Re: [Leica] LTM lens
From: "Dave Stratton" <stratton@gci.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 08:06:10 -0800

Horst

Maybe I am a man too easily confused.

The serial #  is a six digit number.......     3428xx

again

Is this one of the 'rare' as you understand 'rare'.   Hate to be dense...but
would like to know if I am removing a LN lense (a rare LN lens) from the
possiblity of ever being a collector piece.   Probably will shoot it
regardless of it's rarity.   Those who have responded have nothing but good
things to say about the lens as a shooter...and I purchased the lens to
enjoy...as an extension and a part of the iiib camera that I am fast finding
addictive.

I am hoping to find that not all addictions lead to decay and destruction.

please reply one more time to clarify the rarity of the SIX digit serial
number....and exactly what does it mean that it is one of the 200 or less
production run.

thanks

Dave Stratton
Fairbanks, AK

PS
It is moving into winter here...and everyone knows Alaskan brains become
sluggish in the winter...problem with such arguement...I see no improvement
during the summer while we have 24hr sunshine.   Go figure