Subject: [Leica] Friday FS 10/29/99
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 21:07:10 -0400

LUGs

The following are for sale:

AFLOO film winder EX+ $50

OUBIO/16466 lens adapter for Viso II/III EX $45

OOTGU Focoslide for Leica M. Generally EX.  The central spot of
the focussing  glass does show some separation in the form of
"blisters," but I have not seen where this flaw has affected function.
$45

VSPOO mounting ring - 50 Summicron head to OOTGU. EX $35

VTROO aperture setting ring for 50 Summicron head mounted in
VSPOO. EX. $45

LVFOO vertical viewer for OOTGU or Viso I. EX $40.

Or OOTGU, VSPOO, VTROO, LVFOO together for $140.

Elmar 135/4.5 s/n 240083 (1935) inc. original front cap & early
FIKUS
hood. As might be expected with lens of this vintage, there is paint
wear on tripod socket, barrel and aperture ring.  Also, the interior
glass shows some clouding.  The hood is marked Wetzlar and also
shows
paint loss especially around the front rim. $225.

IIIC s/n 437683 fitted with correct SELIS base (ser. no. matches top
plate) and inc. OKARO/14058 filter. Covering shows slight repairs
around flange and slow speed dial.  Top plate has a small tap under
accessory shoe. Finders slightly hazy.  Curtains are sound. Speeds
appear okay.  Some paint loss on the synchronizer and brassing around
the edge of the eyepiece. See http://www.connix.com/~royzart/iiic.JPG
for three views of this camera.  EX.$225

Tropical case for 2.8cm/6.3 Hektor. Dented along part of bottom edge
but will still hold the correct lens. Picture at:
http://www.connix.com/~royzart/tropcase.jpg $125

Prices include insured priority shipping within the US.

Please feel free to email me privately with questions about any of
these items. I can provide digital photos.

Also, I will be disposing of some pieces of Minox subminiature gear
(B with case, chain, photocopy of manual, developing tank with
thermometer and inst., film viewer, slide viewer/cutter; right angle
finder, w/l finder, 25mm Voss enlarging lens).  Please advise if
interested  so that I can contact you directly when I'm ready to offer
up these items.

Thanks

Roy

   Roy C. Zartarian
   "A prophet is not without honor except in his
    own land and among his own people"

Written with the assistance of a labrador retriever whose chin is on the key board. All typos are his fault.