Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica and a new M?
From: Andre Jean Quintal <megamax@abacom.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 05:14:13 -0700

>> Mark Rabiner wrote :

>OK!  so what is this  Leica ' U ' you are talking about?
>What would be the significance of the "U"?
>You've got stuff in mind here we don't know about!
>Mark Rabiner

	--> I just used Leica ' U ' to symbolize what a next
	generation Leica product, other than ' M ' or ' R ',
	could get to mean for people as "their" camera,
	nothing transcendent. I'm convinced Leica has quite
	a few working alternate optical designs and very well could
	be much further ahead in designing new cameras
	and associated equipment. The focus was more "photographer"
	than "equipment", though.

	AJQ

	AJQ