Subject: Re: [Leica] Flash help
From: "Deniz Saylan" <photojournalist@gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 15:20:05 +0100

Hi Alastair,

be careful with your SF 20. When the batteries donīt last for long, the
flash is the bad guy. I had this problem with my first flash. It killed one
set of batteries in two or one week with no serious use. In the manual
theīve written, that the batteries would last more that 250 full power
flashes. I went to my dealer and resisted to get a new one - said, that I do
not spend so much money on a brand new thing, to get it repaired. I want it
NEW! The new one works fine, didnīt changed batteries since a couple of
month.

Cheers,

Deniz