Subject: [Leica] Flash info. and more
From: Deborah Dion <dkdion@home.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 11:11:27 -0500

Thanks for the metz post. I actually found a bounce diffuserpart # for the
Metz 32 on the poorly designed web site. The LUG is helpful. I am using my
newly acquired FM2T body with the nikkor 85mm f1.4 lens. I have gotten two
memorable photos with it. (Only have shot 3-4 rolls so far and am still in
R7 withdrawal). I think that I really need a light meter for the Fm2; the
meter isn't as good as the M6 meter. Also logic would say to me to add to
the M6 bag and forget the SLRs since I do mostly street and travel
photography, some still-life, some events. I have  28mm f2.8, 50mm f2 and
90mm f2.6 M lenses and an M6 body (non TTL). Can't decide if I should add
the 35mm f2 lens or a second body (TTL with same viewfinder as my current
one). Any suggestions? I miss a 35 when shooting building facades from
sidewalk distance.
Debby Dion