Subject: [Leica] Jupiter 12 35mm 2.8 or Summaron 3.5
From: Darren Soh <draken@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 03:48:46 +1300

Dear All,

I know much has been said abt the Jupiter 35mm's value-for-$$$, but I
just have a few questions.
If the lens is as good as many make it out to be (I'm not doubting
anyone here), why is it relatively so much cheaper than even the first
version summarons?
I'm presently using a summaron 3.5 (A36) version and am looking out for
a Jupiter because I want that (wee bit) increase in speed. How does the
Jupiter 12 compare with a summaron of that vintage?

Thanks

Darren

- --
http://www.asiaphoto.com/draken