Subject: Re: [Leica] NYC with Leica m6?
From: Mmermag@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 12:38:41 EST

In a message dated 11/2/99, 10:43:04 AM, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
writes:
<<I will be in NYC this November for a business trip.

Is it save to travel with my Leica M6 and 75 Summilux, or should I just bring
my Nikon 35Ti?

Please I need some advice, such as how to travel with my Leica and feel save.

Regards,
Jerry S. Justianto
Http://www.asiagateway.com>>

Living in NY for 15 years, I can say that these days it feels like a safer
place. Nevertheless, being street smart in NY means never leaving anything
unattended or out of sight. This may apply at the hotel as well.

Bring the Leica!

Mike