Subject: RE: [Leica] Next body -- M3/M6-.85?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 15:16:17 -0000

Bob - As wonderful as the M3, M4, etc., are, I'd go for a "previously owned"
M6 simply to have a body that was manufactured more recently and has
therefore probably taken less battering over time. There are things I love
about the M3, but I just figure that given how much money I have to put into
any Leica equipment, why not go for the youngest body possible?

And if you already have a camera with the .72 magnification, try to go for
the M6HM to get the .85, which will be better with the 50, 75 and 90s.

B. D.