Subject: RE: [Leica] NYC with Leica m6?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 15:20:38 -0000

Greg has it dead-on right here. If you go into marginal, high-crime areas,
you may loose a lot more than your camera. If you stick to the normal
mid-town, down-town, etc. areas, just don't put your camera down beside you
on a park bench...I'm in NYC every couple of weeks and do a good deal of
walking...about 3 miles from my office to the hotel I stay at near Canal
Street and West Broadway...I'm always carrying at least one M, if not two
and a camera bag, and I've never had any problems at all..