Subject: RE: [Leica] Recommendations
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 21:37:01 -0000

Bob,
I'm not sure who refuted this a few days ago, but I'd like to second his
call. I buy into this system for the camera (body), the feel, the
technique, the ergonomics, the style.
The lenses are great, and if I can afford the genuine Leica jobbies I'll
take them, but I'll take a foriegn name lens to get a new focal length and
save several hundred dollars / pounds.
If you've got a touch of camera shake at 1/125th sec. no one will see the
difference between a 35/1.4 Summilux Asph and a Jupiter 35/2.8. One's over
a grand and the others yours for fifty notes....
But the camera still feels good and the shot is still the same.

Jem