Subject: RE: [Leica] Recommendations
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 09:38:22 -0500

Skip,

No, I meant $70.  It was a new too.  The company was selling off a bunch of
samples of things they had gotten it to evaluate as premiums. I saw the
Hexar sitting with a bunch of coffee makers, hand bags and point and shoots.
I had no idea what it was worth but had heard on Cserve that is was a pretty
good lens so I bought it. After a year of limited use, I sold it for $350
USD. I put the money towards the M3 kit which became my first Leica
experience.

Ken