Subject: RE: [Leica] OT:Kodak, Jobo's and other anomalies
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 08:52:32 -0500

Mark,

Add me to the list of Jobo lovers.  What is there to not like about them?  I
use a CPP2; with 35mm, I can process 8 rolls of film at a time and still do
other things. When I used to shoot 4X5, I could do 10 sheets at a time with
the lights on and always have consistent agitation. I use mostly TMY in TMAX
RS at 1-7 (as per John S) and love the results.  I am going to try XTOL
soon, maybe that will change my ideas on the Jobo for B&W, but I will never
change for E6.  I also use Nova tanks for prints. They too help with my
consistency and allow me to walk into the darkroom and make 1 print easily.

My two cents...
Ken