Subject: [Leica] NYC with Leica m6?
From: Richard Le <rle@thoughtbubble.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 11:59:42 -0500

Jerry,

I would definitely say it's safe to travel to NYC with your M6. As a New
Yorker who's always out taking street photos I can honestly say you
won't have a problem. Obviously you should take the usual precautions
with  your gear, but no more than usual I think. Unlike  what you may
see on "NYPD Blue" or "Law and Order" the streets are not filled with
junkies, murderers and rapists.

Have fun. NYC is wonderful for taking photos. And of course, while
you're here, I recommend taking a trip to the madhouse that is B&H.
You'll love it.

Richard