Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica loupe sources?
From: "Richard J. Wyble" <rwyble@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 11:25:48 -0400

On Sun, Apr 02, 2000 at 10:19:05AM -0400, ZaaX@aol.com wrote:
> I was wondering who sells the Leica loupe in the U.S? Any places on the the
> web? B&H, CWO, Tamarkin and Classic Connection don't carry it so who does?
> Also, is there anywhere that I can see a picture of it?
> Any info on this will be greatly appreciated.

By placing a telephone call to any one of the named vendors one
will probably discover that they in fact do sell the Leica Loupe
but merely do not offer it via their web sites. B&H, in point of
fact, does not place any Leica product on their web site unless it
is a P&S of some sort.

- --
  rwyble@erols.com
  Richard J. Wyble