Subject: [Leica] Re: What battery for a Leicaflex SL ??
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 11:09:02 -0700

On 3 Nov 99, Joseph Rafferty wrote, at least in part:

> Does anyone have a recommendation for a battery for a Leicaflex SL??  I've
> tried a KX625 at 1.35 volts, which is supposed to be a substitute for a
> PX-13 or a PX-625. The KX625 is too thick, and I can't thread on the
> battery cover.

Yep, go to: http://www.criscam.com/cris2i.htm

Buy it! Works great and uses easily available, long lasting and
inexpensive S-76 batteries. I use them in a Rollei 35 and they are
right on the money in voltage and exposure. Outside dimensions
are same as the PX-13 & PX-625.

- --
Roger
Leica Enthusiasts Mailing List