Subject: RE: [Leica] OFF-TOPIC: This could be important !
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 13:30:36 -0700

Ahhh Pascal,

This has been around on the LUG before (and led to the usual lively
discussion!!).

I think the gist of was that it wasn't so much a hoax, as the guy was a bit
of a crank. As I recall, his "support" from the Economist was that he was
mentioned in an article, along with his ideas, as well as a number of other
theories. It wasn't support in any way.

It was more along the lines of x says this, y says that, and way out in left
field is this guy.

Tim