Subject: [Leica] Dinner arrangements for BA LUG/HUG on Nov. 13th.
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 14:45:32 -0700

Hi folks,

Besides sending this directly to the current participants, I decided to
also post it to the LUG & LEG, just in case there are any stragglers,
people who don't read their private Email, and those who haven't decided yet.

Dinner arrangements are in place. It's at the Lodge at Pebble Beach. We
have a complete room in "The Stillwater Bar and Grill" to ourselves. It
overlooks Stillwater Cove but unfortunately, the sun will have already set.
You can go to http://www.pebblebeach.com/2a3.html for more information.

Sunset on Nov 13th is at exactly 5pm. Our reservations are at 6pm. We
should all be there no later than 6:15pm. This should give everyone plenty
of time to get there even if you are photographing as far south as Big Sur.
We need to have our food order in "before" 6:30. This is because they get
very busy on Saturday night and if we want to get our food all together, we
need to be nice to the cooks and order "before" 6:30. There will be between
20 and 25 of us.

We are ordering from the normal menu. This way, everybody can order (or not
order) what ever, and as much or as little as they want. They will
re-arrange menu stuff so you will be able to get just what you want. There
is a whole lot more to the menu than shows on their web site. I will pay
for the dinner and we can reconcile it among ourselves during the following
week.

The dress is as you are. No dress code here. Babies, kids, friends,
relatives, all welcome.

The reservations are in my name and the room is named "McComas". I will get
a head count during the day on Saturday and call it in so that everything
will be set-up.

If you need maps of the area, you can find them at
http://www.monterey.com/mc7/maps.html

That's it for now.

This is going to be a fun day/weekend...

Jim