Subject: [Leica] FS M3-M4-M6
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 23:40:14 +0100

Friday for sale:

M3 SS chrome in excellent condition, made in 1966
M4 black chrome, excellent condition made in 1974
M6 black, like new, made in 1996, with box
M6 Rapidwinder

Leica IIIa made in 1937, excellent condition, CLA 5 months ago
Summaron 35/3,5 screwmount with finder
Summitar 50/2,0 screwmount

Summaron 35/2,8 for M3, excellent condition
Summicron 35/2 4th version, jubilee version 1913-1983, like new in box
Summicron 50 DR, user
Summicron 90/2,0 black, first version, like new, boxed

I will sell this gear at friendly prices. Give me a bid on any item that you
might be interested in.
I will keep one M6 0.85 and my trusty M2:s. I have also 2 other screwmount
bodies
to play with.
You might wonder why I am selling gear? Well, I have just bought a new car,
an Audi Avant 1,8T, and that decision made a large hole in my private
economy, and Christmas is coming...

My mail: hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se

I will be on a short trip this weekend, leaving Friday morning, but I will
be back on Sunday afternoon.
Best,
Hans Pahlen