Subject: [Leica] Alice or Satchel
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 12:18:54 +0100

Guido,
Take a look at the Domke F-803 Satchel bag too. I have been using mine for a
year now, and I am extremely happy with it. I takes 2 M:s with Rapidwinders
and attached 35 & 50 mm lenses, and in the middle compartment 90 & 21 mm
lenses stored back to back.
This is a bag that don't call peoples attention to photo equipment, and it
is thinner than the Alice bag, meaning that it will not bump into people
when moving around in crowded places. It is a great travel bag for 2 M:s & 4
lenses.

I used to have an Alice, which is a good bag, but I like this one better.

Good luck,
Hans