Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V13 #13
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 08:15:33 +1100

XXXXXXXXXX
My IIIA is very forgiving, but my IIIG is very finicky.  If the angle is not
just so, the film binds on the shutter curtain and trips it as though the
rewind lever were actuated.
XXXXXXXXXX
Jeff,

I've not had to do it with the IIIF, but I was told to load the camera with
the shutter open on "T" and then you can remove the lens and ensure the
film is flat by putting your finger on it from the lens side as it loads.
Perhaps you should try this, can someone describe it better --- I think
Horst may have gone.

Alastair Firkin