Subject: [Leica] Polas--- Kertesz
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 08:27:21 +1100

On the other hand, one of my favourite photographers is Kertesz. His shots are
maybe not quite as much 'of the moment', but for that the whole photo: the
composition, moment and technique do a lot for me.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
G'day Henning,

I love the Kertesz work as well, and if I can add Bishoff [?spelling but in
a hurry] to the list. His use of artistic compostition in almost every
street scene was a revelation to me when I first had the luck to see a
large exhibition. Nice bloke too.

Cheers

Alastair Firkin