Subject: [Leica] News? of various Japanese "M"s
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 20:57:57 -0000

Assuming all or some of these reports are correct, and we are about to see a
real rebirth of 35mm rangefinder photography -

1. Leica and Leica owners will benefit immeasurably from this latest "fad"
in that we will all have more lens choices, body choices, and Leica will
have both the kind of real competition it apparently needs to get back on
track and the kind of renewed interest in the M it needs to increase sales
substantially;

2. We can all take comfort in having been so far behind the latest photo
equipment "trends" that we are once again out in front... ;-)

B. D.