Subject: [Leica] osterloh book
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 14:23:28 EST

A while back a few luggers expressed interest in the Osterloh "Advanced
School of Photography" book that has become difficult to get.

I picked up a copy this week, and while can't advertise it here until Friday,
I thought I'd let luggers know who would like to contact me privately. (NOT
here on the list.)

Feel free to email or call (212) 475-5660 for a quote. thanks,
Rich