Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: Eric & Tudors
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 09:56:49 -0000

No, I wouldn't turn it down. I'd accept it, sell it, buy a $300-400 watch
that would keep far better time and I'd use the difference to buy a third M
body or another lens. ;-)

(and to be honest, a zillion years ago, when they were still somewhat
affordable, I bought a stainless Rolex submariner - and I did sell it
because it was less accurate than my cheap Seiko.)