Subject: Re: [Leica] Need Technical Advice
From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 20:23:20 GMT

B.D. I just got back around 300 mixed light and fluorescent shots from a big
corporate meeting.  Kodak 400vc is excellent for this use.

As for balancing, it should not be a problem.  Most machine processors are
able to compensate reasonably well. I would recommend that you overexpose by
1/2 stop for the fluorescent lighting however, to help the lousy shadows
that this lighting produces.