Subject: Re: [Leica] "New" (?) IIIf
From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 03:57:52 GMT

Congratulations Mike!  I think you will grow to love these things....But
give it time, the handling is different, so you may feel slow at first.
That will pass soon....I would argue that much of the best 35mm photograpy
in the world was shot with these little cameras...and much still is!

Best wishes
Dan States