Subject: RE: [Leica] Need M6 gear!
From: "Tim Atherton" <timphoto@nt.sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 13:30:19 -0700

Richard,

Don't worry, I wasn't "moderating" you (we don't have one) -  you have to do
much, much worse than that to raise peoples hackles on the LUG - like
dissing certain malt whisky's (ies?), or using an apostrophe incorrectly!

I was just letting you know when and where you would find the FS messages -
BTW, they usually appear some time on Thursday; as those wishing to sell
figure it must be Friday already somewhere on the globe!!

Tim A