Subject: [Leica] Help in finding a book?
From: "Stewart, Alistair" <AStewart@gigaweb.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 16:27:53 -0500

Here's an update.

First of all, A VERY BIG THANK YOU to all the LUGers, many of whom emerged
from lurking, to give me a lead or two.

A Photographer's Place was unable to help. without the title/author, the
info I presented was insufficient. Not a very pleasant experience at all.

The ICP was unable to identify the book, but Amy was very helpful with some
contacts

Photoeye.com was a refreshing difference, but still couldn't help. They had
an interesting spin - "how come B&N had it, and no-one here recognizes it?"
Hmm. Maybe my memory is really messed up.

Several personal contacts led nowhere, but I'm still pursuing several leads
which have promise.

Current NY leads:

Hacker books
Strand Bookstore
Ursus Rare Books
Rare Books

Bookfair at the NY armory this weekend?

If anyone else out there has more ideas, please email me.

Alistair