Subject: Re: [Leica] New Nikon Rangefinder ??
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@neteze.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 19:09:27 -0800

At 07:41 AM 11/10/99 -0800, Stephen wrote:
>I just got an email that  Amateur Photographer, the UK magazine,
>which was published today,  is running a story about rumors of a new
>rangefinder coming out of Nikon based on the SP.

That rumor pops up every once in a while. The person quite high in NPS told
me there was no way Nikon was going to introduce a rangefinder. After
exploring the possibilities, they decided it would cost more than an M6.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA

http://www.neteze.com/ewelch

Today's subliminal thought is...