Subject: Re: [Leica] Running out of time, was: Neiman Marcus (was Mcampaign)
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@neteze.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 20:09:17 -0800

At 05:17 PM 11/10/99 +0100, Lucien wrote:
>Do you know what the new Konica Hexar RF is ?
>It's not the Konica Hexar.
>Have a look at:
><http://www.konica.com/products/35mm/cameras/hexarrf.htm>

I heard about it last Spring, and told the group about it. It looks like a
wonderful camera. They don't answer two of my questions, directly. Do the
lenses work on the M6, and what flash sync speed? With the M on the name of
the lenses, we can guess. And with 1/4000 top speed, it could be 1/250
flash sync. But who knows?

I'll be interested to see what the lenses can do. (Big problem, no 1.4 lenses).

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA

http://www.neteze.com/ewelch

Don't knock the weather; nine-tenths of the people couldn't start a
conversation if it didn't change once in a while. - Kim Hubbard